Egypt Project Reflections
The videos and games helped me the most for the Egypt Project. I understood the information more than I did researching or anything else. I would have loved to learn even more though. I would liked to have learned more about how women were treated then and how they worshipped cats (if that is even true). But other than that, I feel I learned a good amount about Egypt and the people who lived there. I know that everybody in our group contributed to the script in some way. Some may have written more than others, but we all came up with part of the big idea and resolved the comments together. I feel I could have let everyone else write more than me, but they were super happy when I worked on it for a couple hours one night, so I don't think they cared at all about that. (We were really behind on it). Everyone contributed to the research on different Egyptian times, but I feel like I could have worked faster. I did stay focused and tried hard, but I am not a star researcher. In fact, it is one of my least favorite things we need to do for school. How am I going to survive in 7th grade. Or...High school!!? I f we could re-do the puppet play I would have made sure the Lead Historian checked to make sure the gods we put in the play were actually representing what we thought they did.
No comments:
Post a Comment